IceBox NEMA 12 Electrical Enclosures
The Type 12 electrical enclosures are designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instruments and components. These enclosures are primarily for use in an indoor environment to protect against dust, falling dirt, dropping of non-corrosive liquid, and light splashing of water.
Below is a sample data sheet however, many sizes and configurations are available. A complete list of sizes can be found by using the "Request for Quote" option on this page.
- ANSI-61 gray powder coated interior & exterior
- Constructed out of 0.075" carbon steel
- Seams continuously welded & ground smooth, no holes or knockouts
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening
- Door clamps are quick & easy to operate
- Concealed hinge
- Hasp & staple for padlocking
- Oil resistant gasket
- Collar studs for mounting optional sub panels
- Ground studs on door
- Completely assembled and ready to use upon delivery
- For More Information: 1-800-423-9911 -or- email@example.com
- 94 sizes available ranging from 12" H x 24" W x 6" D to 72" H x 36" W x 16" D
- Complete list of sizes can be found under our "Request for Quote" option on this page
NEMA Rating: NEMA 12
*This product is usually in stock, 5 to 7 day lead time. Consult an ITSENCLOSURES' sales representative for an accurate lead time.
IceBox NEMA 12 Accessories