IceBox NEMA 4 Electrical Enclosures
The Type 4 electrical enclosures are designed to work in a wide range of environments indoors or outdoors. Intended to house electronic controls, instruments, and components and provide protection from wind blown dust, oil and water.
Below is a sample data sheet however, many sizes and configurations are available. A complete list of sizes can be found by using the "Request for Quote" option on this page.
- ANSI-61 gray powder coated finish
- Constructed out of 0.075" carbon steel
- Seems continuously welded & ground smooth
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening
- Oil-Resistant gasket
- Collar studs provided for mounting optional sub panel
- Stainless steel concealed hinge
- Removable & interchangeable doors
- Black quarter turn latches that can be opened & closed by a screwdriver
- Key locks can be purchased in place of any of the standard quarter turn latches
- Mounting holes in the back of enclosure
- Mounting hardware, sealing washer & hole plug included
- Ground studs on door & body
- Completely assembled and ready to use upon delivery
- 87 sizes available ranging from 12" H x 12" W x 6" D to 72" H x 36" W x 16" D
- Complete list of sizes can be found under our "Request for Quote" option on this page
NEMA Rating: NEMA 4
*This product is usually in stock, 5 to 7 day lead time. Consult an ITSENCLOSURES' sales representative for an accurate lead time.
IceBox NEMA 4 Accessories