Vertica Articulating Arm Enclosure Solutions
STRONGARM® Vertica™ Arms allow any size operator, short or tall, to comfortably use a plant floor operator interface. Squeezing the grab handle makes the interface weightless and able to be repositioned. The Vertica's unique gas spring counterbalancing system automatically locks in the desired vertical position. Swivel at both ends is standard. Ideal for flat panel interfaces, the Vertica arm can counterbalance up to 100 pounds. Available in NEMA 4 (cast aluminum) and 4X (stainless steel), the Vertica can be attached to any horizontal or vertical surface or 3.5 inch OD pipe.
- Adjusts to viewing height of each operator
- Counterbalances up to 100 lbs.
- 13", 23" and 30" of vertical adjustment
- Automatically locks in place vertically
- Unlocks with grab handle release
- Swivels at both ends
- Sealed cable passageway protects wiring
- Wall Mount, Machine Top or Post Top mounting
- Available in NEMA 4 or 4X
- Completely assembled and ready to use upon delivery
NEMA Rating: NEMA 4 and NEMA 4X
Colors:*This product is not usually in stock, 6 to 8 week lead time. Consult an ITSENCLOSURES' sales representative for an accurate lead time.